Saturday, September 1, 2012

Family Photos!!

I was soooo excited to get family photos.  
I was even more excited to see how amazing they all turned out!
I thought all I wanted was a really great family pic
 
 but I fell in love with the pics of my girls

Damn, they are CUTE!
 
 
Where did my little baby go?
 she looks so grown up
 my heart is melting
 
 
 
 
  
They are definitely Daddy's girls
{unless Momma is around}
 FAVORITE.PICTURE.EVER

What is better of pictures of Riley and Madison alone?
THEM TOGETHER!
love, love, love, love, love!!!
I know that we all love each other, but these pictures truly captured that love.  Madison is obsessed with her little sister {and it shows} and we are obsessed with our girls {and it shows}.  I married the best man and he gave me the best little girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment