Monday, November 28, 2011

It's another GIRL!!!!

Is anyone really surprised?!!?  Everyone (including Deven, again) was convinced it was going to be another girl.  Deven keeps telling everyone that he's "destined" to be surrounded by women, so he was 100% postive it was going to be another girl (and he LOVES when he's right - haha).

So the big day arrived and I was anxious, I of course didn't care either way, it would be fun to have a boy (since we already have a girl), but of course it would be just as fun to have another girl!  When we found out it was a girl, I have to admit, I was a little relieved...  of course it would have been great to have a boy BUT I already have EVERYTHING a little girl needs (literally, EVERYTHING).  It meant that I didn't need to buy all new clothes, blankets, toys, etc... for a boy.  Plus, since I have 3 sisters I know the bond that sisters can share and it made me so happy to know that Madison would get to have that very special bond with her little sister! 

Here are a few pics from the appt.  She was moving around A LOT, so it made it hard to get a really good pic, but as always, it's so much fun to see her on that screen.  It's hard to believe that she's still so little, because on those screens she looks soo big!  It's even harder to believe that it wasn't that long ago that Madison was that little inside my belly and now she's such a big girl, running all over the place!
After all the troubles we went through trying to get pregnant with Madison, Deven and I feel so extremely blessed to be expecting another little miracle into our family!  We couldn't be happier and we are so excited to introduce Madison to her new little sister!
RILEY MARIE LIGHTNER

1 comment:

  1. Nana is so happy we will have Princess 1 and 2 so many fun times to come! Congratulations! Now two more to go and maybe one will be a boy!

    ReplyDelete