Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving... yum yum!

This year was a very special Thanksgiving... we not only had my Grandma Fran in town (from Pennsylvania), but we also got to find out some exciting news!  We got to find out if we were going to be having a niece or nephew! :)

Thanksgiving was held at my mom's house and of course all the family was there.  My mom set a beautiful table, cooked some delicious food and we got to spend some great family time together!  Of course there aren't many pics of anyone BUT Madison... my bad, she's all I really take pics of these days - haha.
coloring with her cousin Cambria
now time to play the piano
Doesn't the table look so pretty!!
Before dinner, Candice & John announced the news to everyone!
it's a BOY! 
 It was such a nice day and soon we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl... so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment