Sunday, November 27, 2011

The best place to spend a sunny day!

As most of you already know (from looking at our blog), we love going to Seaport Village.  It's the best place to spend a beautiful sunny day!  You can walk along the water, play in the grass, eat lunch, watch street performers and even get some yummy ice cream or fudge!  

Thanksgiving weekend was sooo beautiful, we knew we had to be outside enjoying this wonderful sunny November weather (don't you just love So Cal?!)
 Madison had a BLAST running around everywhere.
non-stop smiles :)
Deven looked at this pic and said, 
"I forget how little she is, until I see a pic of her standing next to me - haha"
I don't know why I love this pic sooo much, but I do. 
Something about a little girl walking with her daddy just melts my heart <3
 We sat on the grass and she ran back and forth and back and forth, giving us both hugs and kisses.  LOVE HER!
 The day would not be complete without a few crackers... not 1, or 2, but 3 crackers to be exact! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment