Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 19 (round 2)

I'm officially at the point where strangers know I'm pregnant.  It's nice getting to that point, but it just reminds me how large my belly is actually going to get!!   Madison is even starting to understand that there is a baby in my belly.  We'll ask her where Riley is and she'll pat my belly and say "baby", then she leans over and kisses my belly.  CUTEST THING EVER!!
19 weeks
How our baby's growing:
Our baby's sensory development is exploding!  Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch.

Most babies weigh about 81/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom - about the size of a mango.  Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now.  Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.
It's still very exciting that we are having another little girl!  Deven is just on Cloud 9, he keeps saying that he loves his girls so much and he's so happy to have another little girl to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment