Friday, December 30, 2011

Week 23 (round 2)

Okay, so Deven promised to start reminding me to take a picture and here it is!  My belly is getting bigger and bigger and I'm running out of shirts to wear (that are long enough).  Unfortunately, all my maternity clothes from Madison are all summer clothes, so they are tanks, short sleeve, dresses and skirts... not many warm winter clothes.  (Yes, I know, we live in So Cal, do I really need "winter clothes"?, YES I DO, my house is freezing!!! haha)
23 weeks
How our baby's growing:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music.  With her sense of movement well developed by now, our baby can feel me dance.  And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), I can see her squirm underneath my clothes.  Every time she starts squirming I try to get Madison to feel, but I don't think she understands what she's feeling... haha



A few more weeks until we do the 4D ultrasound again.  We are sooo curious, is she going to look like Madison/Deven or will she look like me?  Will she be blonde or have dark hair?  Blue, Brown or Hazel eyes?  We can't wait to find out!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment