Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis the season

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
It's that time of year again, which means it's time to DECORATE!  I was very proud of myself, I got the whole house decorated in about a day... which was very difficult with Madison playing in every box, trying to touch every ornament, walking off with all my decorations (aka, her new toys), and not to mention, being pregnant made climbing up on things a little more difficult!

After I was finished, the house looked so pretty and festive!  We put up 4 Christmas trees, yes I said FOUR!  Here's what they all looked like :)

The Candy Cane/Gingerbread Tree
Concha has a tree similar to this and every year I tell her how much I LOVE IT!  So as an early xmas present, she bought me this tree & decorations!  It turned out beautiful and looked great in the family room! 
 
Madison wanted to touch everything sooo badly! 
She was really good and left the ornaments alone
(for the most part)

The Memory Tree
The ornaments on this tree are all very special to us... most of them were given to us as gifts to remember special moments; our wedding, our new baby, some have our names on them, some our from our childhood and some are just for fun!

The REAL Tree
Deven and I have always had a real Christmas tree, so this year was no exception!  We went as a family and picked out the perfect tree.

 BEFORE

 AFTER :)
 
I was even able to get a pic of Madison in front of the tree
(which wasn't an easy task)
 
 last but not least

The HOT PINK tree
(aka Madison's tree)


 This holiday season is going to be so much fun! 
I can't wait to see Madison's reaction on xmas morning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment