Sunday, December 18, 2011

Melton Christmas Party

It's that time of year again, time for the annual Melton Family Holiday Party!  This year Madison was big enough to stroll around the house, smiling and waving to everyone.  I tell you, she is a little ham and she just LOVES the attention!  It was great seeing all our family and friends and of course all the little ones love getting together to play and visit with Santa!
Santa arrived and it was time for pictures!
Madison was NOT a fan of Santa... 
she was holding onto me for dear life!
I finally got one decent picture
Time for family pics!
For the most part, all of the people in this pic (except for a few spouses) have been coming to the xmas parties for 12+ years... dang, we are getting OLD!
----------------------------------------------------
The next morning my Aunt Pat & Rick came over to visit (since they couldn't make it to the party), her and Madison looked like to high school girls gossiping on the couch together! TOO CUTE!
 Thanks for my new purse Great Aunt Pat - I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment