Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

I don't think my birthday could have been more perfect!  Okay, I'm wrong...  once Riley arrives and she's able to join in the festivities, I guarantee it will be better :)

My birthday was on a Saturday which meant that the 3 of us got to spend the whole day together!  We slept in (sort of), had breakfast then opened presents.  Deven got me some beautiful flowers and Madison helped me open all my presents!
my girls got me a
I {heart} my mom frame
LOVE IT!
me and my munchkin
Doesn't she look so cute in her dress? 

After presents we headed to Coronado where Deven made reservations at Sheerwater, this oceanfront restaurant at The Del.  Weather report said rain, but we lucked out - the weather was perfect.  Sunny and warm with a slight breeze. 
view from our table
Crab cake burger - sooooooo delicious!!!
My two favorite people

After lunch we walked around The Del and along the boardwalk.  We attempted to take a family picture, but Madison was NOT having it.  She wanted nothing to do with photos or being held.  All she wanted to do was walk... and walk... and walk!
strolling along the boardwalk
stop and smell the flowers
I think this was the best pic of the two of us
 When we were walking around The Del, Madison started to dance - here are a few pics of her dancing and laughing!
Like I said, it was the perfect day!  I got to spend my bday with my two favorite people just relaxing and enjoying this beautiful city we live in.  Thank you Deven for making my 29th bday such a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment