Monday, February 20, 2012

Our future nephew!

So everyone is an Auntie... but me.  So when we found out that Deven's sister Candice was expecting her 1st baby, we were soo excited!  It meant that Deven and I were finally going to be Auntie and Uncle - yippee!  To make it even more exciting, Candice and I are both due on the same day - CRAZY HUH?  I mean really - what are the chances of that?!?!?

So this past weekend, we showered Candice and Baby Cash with lots of love {and gifts}!  The shower was so lovely and everyone had a great time.

The decorations were simple, sweet and perfect!
Grandma Nancy painted this for Candice and everyone who arrived wrote their name on one of the leaves - so adorable!
 
Here are a few pics of the mommy-to-be and the family and friends that showered her with love <3
 Candice & her mom with John's mom & sisters
 
 
Of course, you can't have a shower without some delicious food & dessert!
Last but not least... PRESENTS!
It was so fun being apart of her and Cash's special day.  I can't wait until April, when we both get to welcome our little bundle's of joy into the world!  Our families are getting bigger and bigger {just like our bellies} and I love it!
DUE DATE = APRIL 26TH!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for all of your help with my shower and thank you for taking all the pictures too. :)
    xoxo
    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet my two new family members!

    ReplyDelete