Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I HEART U

Today is a day all about 
LOVE
While our household is full of love, laughter and happiness all year long, it's always fun to take a day and really celebrate that love.   Of course I had to do something fun and cute for the grandparents (and aunties), so I made these little bookmarks... the fun part was trying to get a few good pictures!
 don't forget to check out my blog to see all the details

Valentine's Day finally came and it was such a nice day.  Madison and I visited Deven at his office, we brought him lunch and a tray full of yummy cookies.  Next we went to the store to buy all the fixings for a yummy dinner.  Once Deven got home, we ate, drank (sparkling cider) and just enjoyed each others company.  After dinner, we had some chocolate fondue... Madison liked that part, her face was covered in chocolate - haha!
 
Madison got a few presents... which she loved :)
 a new camping chair, just for her!
 I almost forgot... here is Madison's gift to her Valentine
I hope everyone had as great of a Valentine's day as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment