Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 29 (round 2)

I've been trying to notice the differences between pregnancies (specifically in the movements).  When it came to Madison, she moved a lot and at certain times of the day, she also had the hiccups ALL the time.  However, with Riley, I haven't felt any hiccups (yet), but if it's even possible, I think she moves MORE than Madison does.  Madison used to kick a lot, but it feels like Riley is stretching out...  I feel these very large movements and I swear, once she gets a little bigger, I'll be able to see her little hands or feet through my skin, becuase she's always pushing out (she's ready to get out - haha)
29weeks 2days
How our baby's growing:
Our baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.
 
Our last Dr appt went well, she's measuring normal and her heartbeat it perfect and healthy!  These next 2 months are going to be sooooo busy - before I know it, it's going to be April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment