Thursday, February 2, 2012

Week 28 (round 2)

I must say, I'm not looking to glamorous in the photo - haha.  I was on my way to the hair salon to get my hair cut, so I look a little disheveled (however, if you ask Deven, he'll probably say that this is what I always look like - haha).  Anyhow, you'll have to wait to see the hair do in next weeks picture!
28weeks 2days
How our baby's growing:
By this week, our baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through my womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Next week is our Dr appt, so more of the same thing... after the next appt, we start going every 2 weeks, instead of every month.  It's getting closer and closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment