Thursday, March 1, 2012

love her!

I take A LOT of pictures of my munchkin.  
Most of them are just her being silly...

I mainly take them so Deven can see what she's up to while he's at work.  I thought I'd share a couple from the past few months

Lets just say, she doesn't look always her best first thing in the morning.... hahahaha
I'm not sure if these pictures even capture how fuzzy and ratty her hair looked! I have NO CLUE what she was doing when she slept, but it looked sooo funny when she woke up!

She climbed into the compartment part of her princess car
  and got stuck....
there were tears shortly after this picture

Some silly dress up pics :)

These are too sweet!  
I love that my little girl LOVES her books!
She climbed into the chair with her book and just started reading
 

Here we are at the zoo, she was having so much fun!
my little "love bug" <3

Lastly, this is how Madison relaxes...
Now this doesn't look comfortable AT ALL, but it works for her!
oh no! she caught me taking pics
and she's up
doing a little dance move for the camera!

Like I said, I take a lot of pics and every one I take seems to be Deven's new favorite!  Hope you enjoyed a few silly pics of our little not so little munchkin :)

1 comment:

  1. omg those pictures of her relaxing are so you when you would relax and watch television. I love all the photos - she looks like phyllis diller with the hair....i think she has auntie cami pictures beat as a child with crazy hair

    ReplyDelete