Sunday, January 8, 2012

sand + water = fun

I've been thinking and thinking and thinking about what to write for this post and I can't seem to put the right words together.  There are only a few things that go through my mind when I look at these pics...
Pure Happiness
JOY
L-O-V-E
smiles
THE PERFECT DAY!
and she's off!
 
 
 
 
 
 the happiest little girl!
 
 
 looking so stylish!
 
 
This is what I call HAPPINESS
-------------------------------------------------
After playing in the sand, it was time to relax, pull up a chair and sit by the fire :)
 
 After it got dark, Madison did some exploring!
 
 
Like I said, it was THE PERFECT DAY!
Sam, thanks for having a birthday and inviting us to the campsite, we had such a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be any happier of the fact that auntie K got to spend the first beach today with my wonderful niece this was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad you guys were able to share it with me and sam xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing niki....i think you need to go professional i love these so much

    ReplyDelete