Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year = Another Adventure!

This past year has been the most amazing year!  Madison is growing into the most wonderful, beautiful, smart, charismatic, happy, sweet, loving little girl ever!  Deven and I can't believe that the past year has gone by so quickly.  I look back at the blog constantly and can't believe how little she used to be (and how little hair she had).

We couldn't imagine anything topping this year, until that day in September, when we found out we were expecting another little miracle!  This next year will not only bring us more wonderful memories with Madison, but we get to add another little girl into our family.  We get to watch another little angel grow into a "big girl" and we get to watch our little Madison become a BIG sister!

If the year ahead is anything like day 1, I know it will be an amazing year!  We spent the day down at the beach, it was clear and sunny and again, reminded me how lucky we are to live in a place with such wonderful weather!  
 Madison walked along the boardwalk talking and waving to everyone!
the sweetest thing <3

I feel so lucky to be blessed with the best husband, daughter and future daughter in the world!  I can't imagine my life any different and I'm thankful every day I wake up and get to spend another day with them.

2011 was one of the best years of my life and I'm POSITIVE that 2012 will be even better!  Double the kids = Double the fun!  Deven and I can't wait for the adventure to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment