Sunday, January 15, 2012

dress up time!

As I've mentioned in the past, my daughter is a HAM!  She loves to look at herself in the mirror and she loves dressing up!  Once she puts on her outfit, she runs to the mirror and stares at herself just saying "ohhhh" - I absoluetely love it!

Here are a couple of my favorite dress up moments!
I don't even know what to say - haha
 enough pictures please...
 alright, ONE MORE POSE!

My little Hawaiian Winter Princess! 
Mama's little helper!
I think these are my absolute favorites!
She got a trunk of dress up clothes from her Nina for xmas and this is what she put on!
She's ready for her singing debut!

1 comment:

  1. she is such a doll how darn cute is all of these outfits - watch out world we have a designer or rock star on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete