Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Please move back to CA

If you read my last post, I mentioned that we had a VERY busy week, so now that all that's over, it's time to just RELAX...  luckily, my very best friend Becky {along with her hubby Dan and little cutie Reagan} was in town and staying with us for a few days, which was sooooo very exciting!

Reagan Elizabeth Ryan
Born 3/2/12 
Their visit to CA/SD was so exciting becuase we were finally able to meet each others kids!  Last time we saw each other was in January, when we were both pregnant.  So this was the first time I got to meet Reagan and Becky got to meet Riley!  Since our future kids will definatly be BFF's {just like their mommies} we had to take lots of pics of them together!

Could our girls look any more different from each other?
{Just like their mommies} 
Mini Angela and Mini Becky
 Riley's so excited, she's even dancing!
Normally when they are in town, we are NON-STOP, we go to D-Land,  the SD Zoo, Sea World, Del, In-N-Out, Old Town, etc... but since they were in CA for a week before coming down to SD, they got all the busyness out of their system! {thank goodness, because I don't know if I had it in me to have another couple of super busy days - haha}

After the Baptism, we went out to dinner to where else?  Old Town Cafe, I was NOT complaining about that!! I LOVE that place and we hadn't been there since Mother's Day {almost a month ago!}.  
The next day we just hung out at the house, took lots of pics of all the kiddos and then walked up to get Sushi and Yogurt!

 Naked Baby Club!
 
 
as Madison says
"baby kisses"
us moms with our sleeping girls
We soon realized that all the pics we'd been taking were of us or of the girls, but none of us AND the girls... so we fixed that!
 Madison joined in!
I know it will NEVER happen, but if Becky and Dan moved to CA it would make us sooooooo happy.  Every time I see her, I try to convince her to move back, sometimes I think I've got Dan convinced... but never Becky.  I love visiting them and I love when they visit.  I can't wait to see them again {hopefully sooner than later} and I can't wait to watch our little girls grow up and become friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment