Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sugarland Concert

Those of you who don't know... I love listening to Country Music (I've even got Deven liking it too) and one of my FAVORITE country bands is SUGARLAND!  

A few years ago (Oct of 2006 to be exact) we had tickets to see them, since it was the 1st year they toured, but we couldn't go becuase we already had plans (you know, something called our honeymoon... I guess that's more important that some concert - haha).  Anyhow, we haven't been able to see them since and this was the 1st time they've been back to SD in 2 years, so FINALLY we got tickets!  WOO HOO!!!!
the concert begins!
 
 we have a pic like this from every concert we go to - haha
 
We had sooo much fun at this concert, but it seemed to go by way too fast!  I can't wait until they come back to San Diego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment