Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Deep Fried Tukey - yummy yummy!!!

When we decided to come and visit, Karen asked me if I had any special request and I told her YES!

1) Deven wants to go fishing
2) I want Deep Fried Turkey!!!

For those of you who have not tried deep fried turkey, you are missing out!  It only takes 45 min and it is
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! 
I decided to dedicate an entire post just to the process of making this yummy yummy yummy turkey :)
getting everything prepared
time to inject the bird w/cajon seasoning
(if you didn't notice, in the bottom left corner, that is one turkey already cooked... yes we made two!)
 
Time to drop the bird in
 Ed's used this pot just a few times... in case you couldn't tell :)
Now, lets stand around and watch it cook :)
fast forward 45 min...
I don't think a picture can do it justice.  It smelt and looked scrumptious!
TIME TO EAT!

Again, these pictures don't really do the turkey justice, this was so delicious and cooked perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment