Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Lake House

Ed & Karen's very good friends Cindy and Thomas have a house on the lake and they were so kind to invite us down to spend the day with them!  Madison had SOOOOO much fun!  She got to crawl around on the grass and play in the lake, which she LOVED!  Deven and I kept throwing her up the in air and she was non stop giggles!! While she played in the lake the rest of the group went out in the boat and went water skiing.
After she played in the lake, it was my turn to attempt to water ski... We tried to take Madison out on the boat with us, but she was not a big fan of the life jacket.
here I go!
getting close
 
 closer
 
 crash!!!
 like I said, I attempted it, becuase I never actually got up.  I tried, and tried and tried some more... but no luck. Even though I didn't get up, I still had a lot of fun and would love to try it again :)
Once I came in from the water, this is what I found - so sweet
We finished up the day with a BBQ and s'mores around the fire pit!  Such a fun day :)

1 comment:

  1. I think Madison has Deven wrapped around her finger.

    ReplyDelete