Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday USA

I think a big part of having girls is dressing them up in cute outfits - Right??  As you can see, I did my part and they look adorable!  {yes, I know I'm the mom and of course I would say that, but REALLY, they are adorable!}

My attempts to get them to pose together don't always work out, but I still try.
So then I took a few of them separately
Seriously, look at that expression,
could she get any CUTER!!?!?!?!
This year, since the 4th landed on a Wednesday, we decided to stay local and go to our community 4th of July celebration.  There was music, food, games, and root beer floats (can you tell what I was excited to get! haha).  We even ran into a few people we know :)
 Madison was super excited about the popcorn!
Riley didn't get into many pictures since she was strapped to me {and I had the camera}.  We missed spending the 4th by the pool, but we still had a great afternoon and Madison had fun playing at the festival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment