Thursday, July 26, 2012

3 months!

Another month older... another month wiser :)
 
 "Mom, seriously stop taking pictures!"
 
It's already been three months and I feel like I'm turning into a repeat record... time is flying by!  Riley is getting so big, she is drooling non-stop (teeth maybe?), she's got great head control now and she's smiling even more.

So I realized that I was posting 2 months, 3 months, etc, but all the pics of her are from the previous month! haha.  So the above pics are at 3 months exactly (7.26.12), but all the pics below are of the past month (2 months).... make sense? :-D

she still sleeps a lot...
One of her FAVORITE places to sleep or just hang out is her "green chair" {as Madison calls it}
 
 
So I lay her in there upright, but she always ends up the same way... she slides down, hangs her feet off the right side and tweaks her neck (it looks sooooo uncomfortable - but she's perfectly happy)
Riley's little personality is shining and it's so much fun spending time with her.  She's learned to sit in her bumbo like a BIG GIRL and she's still all SMILES!
 
 
 
Are you smiling now?
I bet you are!!!
Her smile is sweet, precious, warm, loving and sooooo contagious!
 I feel so lucky to be the mom of another beautiful, sweet and loving little girl.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete