Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother of 2!

It's crazy to think about my past few Mother's Days

2010 = no baby
2011 = one baby
2012 = two babies

It's amazing how quickly life changes!

My morning started off like most mornings, nursing Riley while Madison climbed on her to "give kisses"
Next we headed off to one of my FAVORITE places for brunch
Old Town Mexican Cafe
yummmmm
 While the Mariachi's were singing
 Madison was dancing and clapping
 
After brunch we came home (for nap time) and then headed out to the park to relax and have fun.
 Riley was all snuggled up in the stroller
soon she'll be able to swing with her sister
it was a little windy - haha
After a wonderful day, it was time for some couch cuddles with my little angels
Being a mom has been the most rewarding experience.  Deven tells me all the time that I was put on this earth to be a mom and I think he's right.  I love being a mom, I love my kids and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband.  Our little family is the best and I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

-------------------------------------------------
{REWIND}
A few days earlier I drove to OC to surprise the (grand)ma's with some Mother's Day gifts and a visit from the (grand)kids. 

We missed Nancy, so we had to leave her gift on the front porch
Nana was home, so we were able to visit her
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. well you are very blessed~! We are so in love with all of you and especially our little girls!

    ReplyDelete