Saturday, May 5, 2012

Agave de G-Pa!

The big day finally arrived, my dad turned 50!  My mom planned this big {SURPRISE} Cinco De Mayo 50th Birthday Party for him and it was a hit.  While Krystle and Sam took my dad surfing all morning, my mom {along w/family and friends} got the house prepped for the party.
 
The birthday boy walking in
SURPRISE!!
  
The decorations fit the occasion perfectly
 She went all out... there was live music, a taco bar and LOTS of margaritas.  
 
 Everyone came to eat, drink and celebrate!
 
 
G-Pa's two favorite girls even joined the fun!
 Time for our present... LONG story, but from his expression, I think he liked it!
 Happy Birthday Dad!  I hope your 50th was everything you imagined.  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. it was a very happy day! he was so surprised! and thank you for capturing all these beautiful moments on your camera! thank god we have a photographer in the family :)

    ReplyDelete