Sunday, April 1, 2012

Riley's "Owl" Shower

Have I mentioned how many people LOVE Riley?  The wonderful Mancha family (Concha, Misty and Melanie) threw me another shower to celebrate the arrival of my second little girl!
 
Since Riley's bedding/room decorations are owl themed, they threw me an owl shower!  The decorations were amazing and I loved all the details :)
 Riley's initials were displayed right when you walked in
 The food and desserts were sooooo yummy!!
 
We played a few games... hot potato (aka hot baby)
 My Aunt Lucy even came out all the way from Utah! 
 
Of course there were more presents
More matching outfits for my girls... they are going to love those pictures some day - haha
I can't begin to explain how lucky Deven and I feel to have so many people who love us and our girls.  We can't wait until Riley is here and we can introduce her to all the wonderful and loving people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment