Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Before we become 4

Soon we will be adding a new addition to our little family, which means that Madison will no longer be the center of our universe... she'll now have to share the spotlight with her little sister.

As all of you know, I take A LOT of pictures and I don't always post them, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post some pictures from the past few weeks.  This will be the last time Madison is an only child, before she becomes a BIG SISTER.  I'm so excited to welcome Riley to our little family, but it's going to be really weird having two kids!  It will defiantly be an adjustment... it won't just be me and my munchkin anymore.

 This is how she watches T.V. these days
Swinging with Papa
kicking back and relaxing...
Hi Momma!
Daddy's Girl <3
Such a big girl!  
The 1st time she sat at the BIG table
waiting at the Dr. to hear her sister's heartbeat
hanging out w/Samantha
Testing out her sister's swing... 
(she had to make sure it was safe!)
DATE NIGHT!!
Last night out for mommy and daddy 
before the little one arrives
These are my FAVORITE pics.  During my entire pregnancy, Madison was preparing for her role as a BIG sister.  We'd ask her where Riley was and she'd run over to me and say, "Hi RyRy, Wuv you Ryry" then she'd rub and kiss my belly.  For some reason we never got a picture, until the very last night I was pregnant...
Riley was born the very next day!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful pictures, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was so much better to be around when she couldnt talk, see, hear, and be a turd to me. shes fine now but i miss that.

    ReplyDelete