Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mom and Daughter Vacation!

Madison and I took our first Mom and Daughter vacation to Illinois!  The flight out was better than expected but it was still very stressful!  Luckily I had an empty seat next to me, so Madison was able to sit in her own seat and play with her toys.  However, her attention span changed every 5 minutes, so it was a LONG 4 hours! 

The rest of our trip was so much fun!  We LOVE visiting Becky and Dan and it was even more exciting this time, becuase Becky and I were both pregnant!!  I was great seeing Becky and her belly - plus she found out she was having a GIRL a few days before our visit.  I think having Madison there REALLY made them excited about their little girl!

 At the airport!
Finally in Chicago!

One of the nights we had dinner at Becky's parents house.  It's always great visiting with them, plus they finally got to meet Madison!
Someone missed her daddy A LOT, so Dan was her best friend during the trip!
I love that smile!!!

We did a bunch of fun things during our visit, my favorite was apple picking in Wisconsin (those will be separate posts), but a lot of the trip was spent just hanging out at Becky's place and playing with Madison.  Here are a few of the cutest pics EVER!!
Yea... I know I'm cute! 

Every time I see Becky it makes me so sad that we live so far away from each other.  I wish she lived down the street (heck, if she lived in the same state, that would even be better!) so we could hang out all the time and so our kids could grow up together and be as close as we are.  Being so far away, just makes these trips even more special!  I can't wait until the spring, when we get to see them again AND we get to meet their little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment