Saturday, October 1, 2011

a little about A LOT!

Hello Everyone!
As most of you are aware, I love to take pictures, I love to cook and I love being crafty, so I decided to combine my loves and start a new blog!


You can check it out here ---> a little about A LOT
(http://alittle-aboutalot.blogspot.com/)

Now don't worry, the Lightner Family Blog isn't going anywhere and I will continue to update it regularly... my new blog is going to be dedicated to all my crafts, cooking and fun ideas!

Make sure that you add my new blog to your FAVORITES list/tab and be sure to share it with all your friends!  I'm going to have all sorts of yummy recipes, desserts, travel spots and of course lots of fun and easy crafts!

If you ever need the address, just hop on over to my site again (The Lightner Family Blog) and look for it under my FRIENDS tab - it should be the 1st blog listed!

Thanks again for all your support!!!
~ Angela ~

No comments:

Post a Comment