Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Fingers

Since I can remember I've hated my hands... I have really long fingers and really skinny wrists, which just made my hands look even larger! Everyone always said that my long fingers were so beautiful, but I never agreed... until now.Looking at my little girl and seeing that she has my hands makes me so happy. I look at her beautiful, delicate little fingers and couldn't be happier that she got them from me. It's amazing how looking at my daughters hands can make me love something about myself that I once hated so much.

4 comments:

  1. play me a song my piano girl... yup that is what you will be - i can hardly wait to sit at the piano and learn how to play songs with you. Your mommie fingers would slide all over the keys so easy as they are long and beautiful like your little hands are right now
    so the piano is Madison"s my little piano girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Madison does have her mother's beautiful hands! Very lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivy,
    Your family had grown up so beautifully.
    Love Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am ready for some new pictures of Madison!

    ReplyDelete