Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Has it already been a month???

** WARNING: LOTS OF PICS!! **
Almost one month ago we were blessed with a little angel named Madison! I can't believe that so much time has gone by already, she is growing so fast - everyday with her is amazing! She is the best thing that's ever happened to us and we couldn't be happier!

As most of you might know, I've been a little behind on blogging... which of course I blame 100% on my baby girl! Due to lack of sleep, non-stop feedings and hours of just staring at her, I haven't had much time. But no more excuses, from this point on, I'm back to updating the blog regularly!! :-D

So here is a recap:
Madison was born at 9lbs .08 oz and was 20.5in long. As of Tuesday, she is now 10lbs 4oz and 22in long, the pediatrician said she was in the 95% and is doing great!

She's such a lucky little girl, so many people wanted to visit!
"Uncle" Matt Aunt Candice
Uncle JohnAunt Melanie
Cousin Gracie
Grandma IvySome people drove hours and some even flew across the country!
Aunt Misty flew in from San Francisco
Great Uncle Wendy and Great Aunt Debbie drove down from Fresno
She even got to meet her Great Great Uncle Llyod, also from Fresno!
Her Great Aunt Karen came all the way from Pennsylvania
-------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm a little obsessed with taking pictures of my little angel. I love to dress her up in all her cute outfits! She's sooo cute when she sleeps...
Especially when she's moves her arms around, she loves to have her hands near her face :-D
But when she's awake, I get to look at those big blue eyes!!
I'm torn between my favorites - her sleeping with her hands in the air OR her awake looking at me with those beautiful eyes! I think I just love any picture of her :-D

Madison really is such a great little girl, luckily she's not too fussy (unless she's hungry... just like her mom), Deven and I can't get enough of her, we just love her so much!! All of the sleepless nights are worth every second we get to spend with her (plus Madison loves cuddling with her mommy and daddy).

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted a comment yesterday, but it didn't show up, so I will try again! I enjoyed seeing all the photos, and Madison is a lucky girl to have such a loving family.

    Also, I guess we can safely say that Madison is a fashionista!! And I LOVE her blue eyes and dark hair!!

    ReplyDelete