Tuesday, June 8, 2010

summer is here...

I haven't put any new pics up in awhile, so here is a little catch up from the past few weekends.

Deven and I spent Memorial weekend relaxing by the bay and enjoying some yummy BBQ! (Deven can be a really good cook... when he wants to be!)

I'm almost 25 weeks in this picture, I think I'm officially past the point of "hmm... is she pregnant or just chubby?" The belly is now large and in charge! Strangers now comment on my pregnancy and my belly just gets bigger and bigger each week. Madison's movements are also so much stronger; now when she moves I can lay things on my tummy and watch them wiggle around... which is so cool!

As for the #1 question I get asked hourly, daily, weekly, etc...
"How are you feeling/doing?"

Fantastic, Tired, Sore, Large, Tired, Constantly hot, Excited, Irritable, Tired, Wishing I didn't have to pee constantly, Happy, Anxious, Nervous, Emotional, Ready...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last weekend we celebrated Nancy's retirement (30 years!) with a wonderful party! I must admit, 2 things happened at this party that I NEVER thought I'd witness...


Nancy took a shot of tequila!
(I guess teaching kids for 30 years would drive anyone to drink tequila... eventually!)


My dad shaved off his mustache!!!! OMG!!!
(I swear, I think he's had that thing since he was in highschool!) Even though he says he just "felt like trying something new" I bet he was thinking of Madison... he didn't want her tugging on it every time he held her! lol :-D


The happy excited parents (to be)!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Nancy is becoming a MELTON - for sure - TEQUILA - well retirement does say " Let the Fun begin" ......I am proud of you Nancy - so your name is Tequila Grammie - way to go

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete