Sunday, June 27, 2010

4D Ultrasound!!!

It's official... she looks just like her daddy!! That nose and those big lips (definitely not her mom)!! She's got her right hand curled up by her cheek and yes; you aren't mistaken, that is her foot up by her chin!
The first thing the nurse said once she she started was, "Wow, she has such long legs!" (at least she got something from her mom).She had her legs folded up and was sucking on her toes... we had to keep poking my belly to try and get her to move them so we could see her face. She finally moved them, but was pretty determined to keep her hands up and not cooperate with us - haha!
BIG yawn... she was sleepy after lunchBeing able to watch our little girl squirm around in my belly was the most amazing thing! We saw her yawning, kicking, sucking on her fingers and toes, it was so cool! The whole family came down to partake in this wonderful experience! Only 2 1/2 more months until I can finally hold her - I CAN'T WAIT!!!


6 comments:

  1. She sure does look like Deven--and Grandma Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an event - Us grammies were so excited to see our upcoming little Lightner girl. . . . Well bets are on - is she a Deven or an Angela - right now all balls are in the Deven's Court!!! love you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there for this its unbelievable I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well - I love my Madison Teddy Bear that you had made for me at the Event - I get to hear her heart beat every am and pm - and I watch the video and cry before going to bed. Such memories - she is just precious! Big Foot - watch out - Madison is on here way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, I must return all the shoes. Need them for 9 months to 1 year after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete