Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom sent these adorable "flowers" to my office. They have the most distinctive smell... Baby Powder! They are little rolled up booties in the shape of roses... SO CUTE!
Close up of the little booties
Another gift from my mom, a wall clock for Madison's room!
Lastly, Cami arranged these beautiful flowers for my Mother's Day!

Today was such a wonderful day, I spent the beginning of my day with my best friends and after dropping them off at the airport, my hubby and I spent the rest of the afternoon at Babies R Us... what an overwhelming experience, so much to choose from, we don't even know where to start!

1 comment:

  1. Well looks like you had a very nice " pre-mother's day". Thank you so much for my wonder GENERATION frame and pictures - soon we will have Madison;s real face to insert into the slot :)

    I am so glad you loved the sock booties flowers. At least they will never die!

    I am sure when Deven can not find Madison's socks - he will take the flowers apart - hahah!

    ReplyDelete