Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Surprises!




My sister Misty sent these beautiful flowers to my office after she found out we were having a girl! :-D

It was such an unexpected and wonderful surprise!







These cute (and delicious) brownies were made by my little sis Cami. After Deven shared the "It's a Girl" news with her, she surprised us with these yummy treats! So sweet!!

Since everyone kept asking, we finally posted a belly pic for everyone! (this is me this morning - 20 weeks, 2 days) My "belly" has been growing for awhile, but it's only been really noticeable in the past 2 weeks. People at work are now mentioning my "belly" constantly and Deven tries to point it out every chance he can! We are half way through the pregnancy and I'm starting to finally look pregnant, it's so exciting!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Tulips and brownies--two of my favorite things! Hey, it's about time you had a little bump! Thanks for the picture!

    ReplyDelete