Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gracie's Bday Party

Today Madison got to visit her cousin Gracie becuase it was her 7th birthday party!!  The theme was Tinkerbell, so Madison got to be a fairy for the day - which she loved!  At first she didn't understand what the wings were, but once we put them on her, she didn't want to take them off.  All the girls looked so cute in their wings, but I think little Madison was the cutest!!  :)

My little fairy princess
what are these things??
I want to play with the big kids!
yum yum
Time for presents!  Gracie was so sweet, she let Madison "help" her open the presents (aka pull all the tissue out of the bags)
smile :)
She LOVED the Tinkerbell decorations. 
She's already such a little princess
 Thanks for inviting me Gracie, I had so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment