Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daddy's girl

Madison sure LOVES her daddy!  Whether it's snuggling with him in bed, relaxing with him on the couch or crawling over to nap on his chest while he plays video games... she is definitely in love him, but can you blame her?  He's pretty terrific!
I love catching these moments on camera (most of the time Deven doesn't even realize I'm taking pictures).   He is such an amazing father and he loves her so much! For the first few months, Madison slept on me pretty much all day (and night) and all Deven would say is, 
"I wish she would fall asleep on me" 
and of course I would tell him
"Just give it time, she's going to be such a Daddy's Girl"
and I was right, she's a little obsessed with her daddy... but like I said earlier, he's pretty terrific so I can understand why she loves him sooo much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment