Wednesday, March 9, 2011

6 months!

LOVE HER!!
she loves trying to catch her flying butterflies
 
so sleepy... time for bed

6 months already?!?!?!?!  I don't think it's possible that she's already been around that long!  It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and feeling her hiccup in my belly... I know that everyone warned me, but time really does fly by!! I love being a mom and I LOVE HER so much.  I look at her and can't imagine my life without her.  I love watching her interact with Deven, he is the best father; she loves him so much and I love watching how excited she gets when he walks in the room, she lights up (just like her mommy)!

So at 6 months, here are all her stats! :)  
* Weight: 16lb 5oz  * Length: 26in
She LOVES to eat and here is what she's chowing down:
* Rice Cereal
* Oatmeal
* Bananas
* Apples
* Carrots
* Pears
* Green Beans
* Watermelon
She loves to eat so much, escpecially now that she has 2 TEETH!!! They are the bottom 2 teeth and she looks so cute when she smiles :)

Sadly, if you pay attention to the 1st picture, you can notice something else she had for the 1st time... 
her 1st cold :(  
It was so sad, she had the snottiest nose and these horrible little coughing fits.  We took her to the Dr to make sure it wasn't anything serious... just a cold. Luckily she was still so happy and all smiles   

Only 6 more months until Madison's big party!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment