Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Madison spent her first Thanksgiving at Grandma Nancy's house! Nancy and Candice hosted a lovely dinner, with tons of yummy food! It was such a nice day, my family was there, Wendy and Debbie came down from Fresno and my Grandma was even out from Pennsylvania. I feel very thankful to have so many wonderful people in our lives!
I love her headband - sooo cute!
Madison and her Great Grandma
Madison loves watching the television
Happy Thanksgiving!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Ahh such a great evening! I got to see so much of her beautiful face that weekend and yours plus devens! Love you all so much especially my niece I love the giggles waking up to her was awesome can't help but smile! So glad and thankful to have such a great family xoxo I get yet another cute pic of me and maddy to my room yay

    ReplyDelete