Saturday, July 17, 2010

Office Baby Shower

This past Friday my friend Kelly threw a beautiful shower for me at our office. She was able to transform our conference room into a wonderful party filled with great food, cake, friends and presents. I had such a wonderful time; I can't thank her enough for making it such a special party for our little girl!

Some of the girls I work with
Opening my gift from Kelly - she got us our highchair! :-D
Don't say these words or you'll lose your diaper!! Somehow Cami and Deven tricked most of the people into saying "Bottle"... sneaky sneaky!!
How cute is this cake?!?!
Such a cute giraffe! Madison will love cuddling with him!
I received so many wonderful presents, all I can say is that Madison will be one stylish little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment